Our Clients often choose to outsource specific administration services to AFEX, including but not limited to procurement of camp and staff supplies, local staff recruitment, contractor invoicing, supplier management, office facilities management and consumables supply.
AFEX offers recruitment and manpower sourcing services on behalf of our Clients. Our extensive knowledge of the local communities within which we work enable us to select, screen and vet local staff more effectively than our Clients can. All manpower placements are governed by a written service agreement executed with the prospective employer, and no fees are charged to the staff member sourced by AFEX.
AFEX maintains awareness of international law and conventions regarding the international movement of labor, and we respect and uphold worker’s rights in the following key areas:
• freedom of association;
• worker’s rights to collective bargaining;
• the elimination of all forms of forced or compulsory labor;
• the abolition of child labor;
• the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
AFEX is familiar with and adheres to the International Labor Organization’s core standards:
• Freedom of Association and Protection of the Right to Organize Convention, 1948 (No. 87)
• Right to Organize and Collective Bargaining Convention, 1949 (No. 98)
• Forced Labor Convention, 1930 (No. 29)
• Abolition of Forced Labor Convention, 1957 (No. 105)
• Minimum Age Convention, 1973 (No. 138)
• Worst Forms of Child Labor Convention, 1999 (No. 182)
• Equal Remuneration Convention, 1951 (No. 100)
• Discrimination (Employment and Occupation) Convention, 1958 (No. 111)